REFLECT. | Dichotomy [Spoken Word]



https://youtu.be/rhbvG50wZcU 


voiced words title: Dichotomy

Dichotomy represents the regular conflict between the 2 inner selves that plague your head. It even occurred in the making of the spoken word from the music to the lyrics and feeling. What I hope to convey across is the thoughts plus idea that control my head on money, God, sex, existence, history and my bassesse.

It is made not really to inform you what to think and impose ideas you but rather to allow you to be free to REFLECT. In hope to lead us all closer to God.

If you enjoy what you heard please talk about, like, subscribe (you know the drill): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCh0SdrHUbWsO1ausf2SUgw

https://youtu.be/rhbvG50wZcU 

Poem:
It comes from mind when I pick up a pen and speak into a mic 
It comes from mind charting and deep thoughts into lines
Find the root of inside, it comes from mind, differentiating which thoughts on mine
It comes from mind to set inner theories free 
It consumed minds approve idea X originates from me 
Since I realized that my head is 2 independent beings 
I analyze, it comes to mind, this contrast 
Profound concepts reflect on nature, comes from mind 
Ideas reflect on Maker knowing conflict of inside 
Reflect on spiritual, mortality, reflect on meaning, reflect on wisdom 
On the Lord’s care for me, reflect on human system  
'Cause it comes from mine formed lines that caress you mentally 
Touch you with words, fondle your thoughts tenderly 
It comes from mind, using art to stimulate you intellectually 
It comes from mind, but I really write with heart 

I wish to come alive from mind many things and with these lines speak on anything 
Harping on human nature and how often we are the greatest initiators of our own fears 
Or go political rambling about the critical need for change that's marketed as making our problems disappear 
I wish to enlighten you about the tools bestowed on you not taught in school 
Leaving most substitute and live life a fool 
that might be cruel, but what lies are true, 'cause at my age there are chosen few 

This poetry is where I pour my soul into 
Playing with words as my therapy, 'cause the inner conflict it tortures me
Let the pages listen and absorb, 'cause unlike you won't get bored  
Look into the lines does the page convey my energy 
'Cause thoughts of profanity collide constantly with praise of Most High 
So, I wish for no more illusions, smokescreens, mirrors no longer using 
I wish I followed quotes I saw on stories 
I wish to elude is more holy 
I wish to talk about money, God, sex, life, history, and my vice
I wish, I wish when I cram these thoughts into poems it's enough for you
Would you appreciate it? Of course not, how could you?
So then I'll try harder, maybe….  


https://youtu.be/rhbvG50wZcU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manage Your Important File with Gmail Accounts